Why hire an instructional designer? Quality training produces results, and those should be measurable behavioral changes. If you aren’t seeing changes after training, you may be wasting both time and resources. An instructional designer can evaluate your needs and partner with subject-matter experts, or current training staff, to help evaluate existing training or help create effective training that will result in the change you need.
Background and Qualifications
- BA in Communication & Media Arts
- MBA Management specialization
- MA Applied Communication
- Instructional Design Certificate
- Quality Matters Master Reviewer and Facilitator
- Designing and facilitating courses for 15 + years
- 15+ years of teaching and training in Higher Ed
Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!